Tue, Jan 23|
Kindness Activator for Work Training
Learn how to become a Kindness Activator at work!
Time & Location
Jan 23, 2024, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EST
About the Event
Become a Kindness Activator at Work!
In this free, one-hour session, we will teach you how to activate others (and yourself) to create a kinder workplace.
You'll learn about:
1. What Kindness is - and isn't - and how it differs from being nice.
2. The Vicious Circle of Unkindness at work - and how to disrupt it and break it!
3. What you can do to bring kindness to your workplace.
4. How your actions can influence, encourage and activate others to be kinder at work!
5. How to respond to unkindness and unkind situations.
You'll then choose one Kindness Jump-Starter to use to activate people in your workplace to Kindness.
Possible Kindness Jump-Starters include:
1. Kindness Kards
2. EveryDay Kindness Boards
3. The Kind Compliment Game
Once you complete the session, you will receive a Kindness Activator certificate.
You'll also automatically become part of the Kindness Activator Network, so you can share your successes and challenges with others and have support as you activate kindness in your workplace.
If you can't join our January Kindness Activator session, don't worry! We will be hosting a public session each month. Check back for dates and times. Or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an online session at your workplace. Makes a great lunch and learn!
- Ticket type